Long Island Orthotics & Prosthetics
Prosthetics for Therapists TM Continuing Education Series
We at North Shore Orthotics-Prosthetics are excited to announce the Prosthetics for Therapists continuing education course series. The purpose of this7 course series is to educate PT’s, PTA’s, OT’s and OTA’s on various aspects of upper and lower extremity prosthetics and to help strengthen relationships among Long Island Orthotics & Prosthetics and therapy groups on Long Island.
Continuing Education – Attendees will have the opportunity to earn a total of 7 continuing education hours that are approved by APTA and NYSPTA. The course list is expanding for to cover other topics, which we will update.
Prosthetics for Therapists™
1. Prosthetic Overview
2. Transtibial Prosthetics
3. Transfemoral Prosthetics
4. Prosthetics & Dermatology
5. Upper Extremity Prosthetics
6. Revolutionary Prosthetic Advances
7. Lower Extremity Gait Training
8. Lower Extremity Gait Deviations
9. Partial Foot / Symes / Knee Disarticulation / Hip Disarticulation
10. Microprocessor-Controlled Knees
11. Lower Limb Prosthetic Outcomes
12. Upper Limb Prosthetic Outcomes
Orthotics for Therapists™
1. Lower Extremity Orthotics Overview: Part I
2. Lower Extremity Orthotics Overview: Part II
3. Upper Extremity Orthotics Overview
4. Spinal Orthotics Overview
5. AFO Decision Making
6. Current Trends in Pediatric Orthotics
7. Current Trends in Geriatric Orthotics
8. Orthotics & Dermatology
Welcome Physical Therapists
We welcome and thank you for choosing Long Island Orthotics and Prosthetics. Owner, Marc Werner, C.P.O., along with our professional office staff and technicians are here to support you every step of the way!
Copyright © Long Island Orthotics and Prosthetics. All rights reserved.